Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hatch the egg is not an easy job!

Birds around the world: This is about Google Maps, which is an applications of Google. There is also a Google Earth application,it takes a bit of time to download but is terrific. Here it is possible to navigate over the world and see the roof of you house!

I got it idea from Flickr, what an amazing experience to play around because it is a flash map. Flash maps are the one allows to the user to wondering and zooming around. Unfortunately my post does not show the command because my blog layout is not big enough ( I will see if i can fit it in ), but if you do a double click in the screen you will be allowed to move it.

Slice of feather: I discovered it thanks to a little friendly bird.
There is a website www.slice.com , which does it kind of service.
Firstly; I did upload my photos, when it was finish the site give me a HTML code. Secondly; I did copy this code to the software Dreamweaver to make sure it works. Dreamweaver is software used to create websites like Word allows to created documents. Finally I did copy ant paste the HTML code into the post in my blog.

Are books in extinction? : Firstly I did use an animation software call Flash, which allows to design features, mixing photos, letters and more.
The fantastic stuff here are the special effects, in a frame time line. That’s means in certain period of time the animation is going to manifest effects such as blur or bright.
Secondly: The final work was inserting into Dreamweaver to convert animation into HTML code.
Thirdly: Upload the file into a server in this case I went to Netspace, because Flickr apparently doesn’t allows animations. Netscape allows the animation to be online, so it is possible posted it into a blog.
Fourthly: In Dreamweaver was necessary to change part of the code, just the location part. Then it is matter of cut and paste the code into the blog post.
Finnaly to see the effects please click on " link to this post" (link at the right corner).
Sound complicated YES! It is, but trying enough you will get the fun.

2 comments:

kat said...

BIRD CAGE,
YEP IT'S KAT AGAIN....
IT'S AN INTERESTING CONCEPT AND I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT- BECAUSE YOU MAKE IT SEEM SOOOOO EASY.

kat said...

Birdcage,thanks for your comment,i've just finished reading it...You are soooo right about the Google Earth.I've managed to travel all around the world-without leaving my home. Great isn't it.i'm hoping to check out the other website later on..Thanks!

.Secondly I'm glad you enjoyed Josh's music..it's so soothing.Yeh!

I'm still trying to work out who you are....Are you a Male Bird or Female Bird? Just a small hint will do...Do you know who I am? All these questions, when will they ever end.Be Good-or the Kat will come after you (ha-ha).